- June 6th, adding a disclaimer on the intro page about other browsers being LITERALLY GARBAGE /hj compared to Firefox.
- June 5th, making the DIARY PAGE!! As of now I still have the Marisas from the links page (which also isn't close to finished at all), but I'll find something to put there soon i'm sure! I've also completely overhauled the links page some time ago too.
- May 28th, I've been forgetting to document these properly... but as of now, I've completely rewritten the interests page, made the foldure structure less dumb, redesigned the linnks page (which STILL is empty), and I will probably soon move this update section to a Diary page. (Would you look at the page you're reading this on, heh.)
- May 9th, BUTTONS GALORE!
- May 2nd, I've added a completely new intro page to the site! :O Can you tell I love Yume Nikki??
- April 29th, I've added a fun page which is still a work in progress, and also generalized even more stuff with classes, ids, and the wonders of STYLE.CSS!!
- April 25th, I've created a button for my site! Pretty simple but does its job well enough!
- April 23rd probably, I actually learned to use style.css instead of rewriting everything on every page, I've also added a proper music player! AAAAND a navigation window in the interests page that looks pretty dang neat if I'd say so myself.
- April 19th, I've rehauled the link bar to now be an iframe! Less work if I ever wanna change it... and I also begun rewriting my interests page along with cleaning it up.
- As of April 16th, I've rehauled the index and social media page both internally and externally!! Man, my code was AWFUL back then... (MAYBE still is, but atleast now I've made proper use of classes. ;P)
Possible content warning for dark themes, read at your own risk.
Depite literally writing this the day after I HAD this dream, It still feels rather fuzzy, I was having some trouble sleeping so it seemed all even more real...
I was at my computer and I believe I was playing a Yume Nikki game, when suddenly strings of white text in Spanish appeared on screen, so like I thought, "That's pretty silly, heh." and I was gonna send this to my spanish friend, ummi, but right as I was trying to take a screenshot of the screen, my body slowly became more tired, very similar to the feeling one gets when they would sit somewhere for a lot of time then stand up, as I leaned more and more to the left of my chair, about to fall off, after which I woke up...
I think I had this dream because I played a lot of Higurashi (hence the weird scrolling text, it was very similar to text you'd see in a VN), and also Yume 2kki, I listened to its music for like half an hour that day...
I was at my school browsing twitter until a classmate approached me and asked if I knew how to solve some homework, they got really close to me and started crying, what I didn't notice though was that I was literally strangling their neck with my arms, after which I woke up.
I believe I only had this nightmare because I laid my hands on a very squishy pillow. (BTW I AM NOT FUCKED UP I SWEAR ID NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS)
I was playing a Yume Nikki fangame until I got to a sort of temple area that had a palette of rose colors, it reminded me a lot of the Forgotten Town from 2kki, I think my brain might've even based it on that as I made the wiki page the same day when I took this nap. In the temple there were three copies of Madotsuki, but desaturated? They each had a 1/3 chance (no idea how I know this) of displaying a full screen event to the player.
Its first phase showing a drawing in the style of Ib of a man wearng a green shirt and blue pants, laying on the side vertically to the screen in an oval position.
The event itself was a fullscreen monochrome image depicting a close up of a car crash victim's(?) mangled head, with crudely drawn cracks coming out of their face, almost as if the image itself was a shattered piece of glass.